I need a safe place

If you are currently in an abusive relationship in Ontario and you need to get out, please visit this website to find a shelter:

Ontario Network of Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Treatment Centres, http://www.satcontario.com/en/locate_centre.php

If you want to find a safe place for you and your pet, it may be helpful to contact this group. Right now I do not know of “linked up” shelters in Ontario (something that I hope to change in the coming years), but these people/groups are working on the situation in different ways and may have helpful information:

HAV-Link Coalition of Waterloo Region: contact Mary Zilney, CEO of Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region at: mary.zilney@wcswr.org Tel. (416) 323-6400


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s